Stamit's Online Poker 0.1
Stamit's Online Poker project is a simple OpenGL poker game that can be played online with another person.
Make sure you have the GNU C and C++ compilers.
Get MOGUL, the Minimal OpenGL Utility Library, compile and install it (or use a compiled binary version, if there is one available). Instructions should be included.
Open `Makefile' and uncomment the lines below the label `Unix configuration'.
Say `make'. The result should be an executable named `sopoker' in the current working directory.
· the GNU C and C++ compilers (I used version 3.3.5),
· development files for OpenGL (headers, libraries etc.) and
· development files for libmogul.
What's New in This Release:
· This is the first public release.
· It's not yet complete.
· It needs pictures for kings, queens, and jacks.