Scroll Rack 0.8
Scroll Rack is a virtual tabletop on which you can play card games against other people over a network.
Scroll Rack was designed to simulate the Magic: The Gathering (R) game, but it can be expanded to simulate other games.
It supports two-player peer-to-peer mode, and client/server mode for multi-player games and tournaments.
Here are some key features of "Scroll Rack":
· Open source.
· Support planned for Linux, Mac, and Windows.
· Can download card images from www.wizards.com and display them on the virtual tabletop.
· Clients can connect directly (peer-to-peer) or through a server run by a third party.
· Peer-to-peer games use encryption to prevent players from seeing cards they aren't allowed to see.
· Peer-to-peer games use Jabber so both players can be behind firewalls.
· Client/server games support any number of players and watchers.
· Supports Living Wish (move card from sideboard to hand).
· Supports Battle of Wits (very large decks).
What's New in This Release:
· Add Deck Editor.
· Download card images from magiccards.info instead of wizards.com. Higher quality images.
· Download Oracle spoiler file from a Scroll Rack dedicated site instead of gatherer.wizards.com. Faster, more reliable download, with more data.
· Rearrange files in .scrollrack.cache.
· Add Save Log menu item.
· When starting a game with a sideboarded deck, show note in New Game dialog.