Hearts is a card game with beta support for network play.
A computer version of the game comes with Microsoft Windows and is a pretty popular little thing. When I switched to using Linux, I really wanted to play it, but I didn't find anything at all, so I decided to write it myself and here it is.
What's New in This Release:
Fixed all known bugs:
· The card passing was always to the right.
· Portability issue regarding setting the random seed (std::random_shuffle + std::srand issue).
· A lot of processes were left running.
· Only one match (ie, a series of games until a player gets 100 points) was possible.
· Status bar tells the user what he he should do at every step (play, give cards right, etc.)