Gslist is a command-line game servers browser and heartbeats sender with multiple options and functions.
It can work in both command-line and GUI mode.
- tons of games supported and for various platforms: PC, Mac, Playstation 2, Nintendo DS, PSP, Dreamcast and more
- web GUI: Gslist can be easily used through a web browser like any "classical" server browser but with the difference of being more simple to use and (optionally) supporting multiple users
- can execute a program for each online server found
- has a filter option for selecting only the servers with specific features
- its list of supported games is updatable
- supports many options for redirecting and formatting its output
- can send hearbeats for adding your IP in the servers list
- supports different types of queries for retrieving informations from the servers
- it's optimized for speed and resources
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- enctypeX was updated.
- A type was assigned to the various function pointers in multi_query.h.
- Color filtering is faster.
- The code was cleaned.