Fact Or Fiction is a deck editor for the popular trading card game "Magic: The Gathering".
Fact Or Fiction project can be useful for organizing and keeping track of your cards.
It supports card filtering, automatic image loading, deck sorting, and quick entry.
Card images are automatically downloaded from internet sites. Take a look at the screenshot to see the settings necessary to access Gatherer for the images.
Be aware that Oracle text files do not provide the set of the cards. Therefore a given lists of subdirectories is searched for the card image. To allow rapid deck entry this is done in a background process.
This dialog will also allow you to set your proxy settings to download the images.
What's New in This Release:
· This release is in sync with the "Dissension" edition of Magic: the Gathering.
· Unglued and Unhinged cards have strange names, and some issues with picture download were fixed.
· The homepage was updated with the correct workflow to build a working (UTF8 encoded) Oracle.
· The size of the edition list control was decreased.
· Dissension mana symbols were added.
· Dissension was added to the initial download list.
· Image scaling was reworked to use bilinear filtering.