A port of Abuse by Crack Dot Com to Linux using the Simple DirectMedia Layer library
Abuse-SDL project is a port of Abuse by Crack Dot Com to Linux using the Simple DirectMedia Layer library. This allows Abuse to run at screen depths greater than 8bpp as well as fullscreen.
- Run at any screen depth from 8bpp to 32bpp.
- Run fullscreen or in a window.
- Software and OpenGL hardware accelerated scaling.
- Lock the mouse to the window.
- Mousewheel support for changing weapons.
- Stereo sound.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- This is the first release ever to feature music support
- 15 save slots instead of 5
- All available datasets were merged into one
- A new tool is provided to edit data files.