iMaze project is a multiplayer, realtime, 3D, labyrinth run and shoot game.
iMaze is a multi-player network action game for TCP/IP with 3D graphics under X11 in which players runs through a labyrinth, trying to shoot other players and computer-controlled ninjas without being shot by them.
It features a sophisticated, reliable network protocol which works even with SLIP connections over modems.
Its windows can be freely scaled to avoid speed drawbacks due to poor display performance.
Here are some key features of "iMaze":
· sophisticated, reliable network protocol, works even with SLIP connections via modem
· windows can be freely scaled to avoid speed drawbacks due to poor display performance
· modular, portable source code
· extensive documentation (german)
· C compiler
· X11 development headers
What's New in This Release:
· Athena Widgets support
· sound for Motif and Athena Widgets
· new command line options
· server options for game speed, reflective shots, autoanswer shots, quickturns and faceless, colorless or invisible players
· labyrinth editor xlabed
· camera mode