Verdun is a free and unique FPS (First-Person Shooter) game inspired by the bloodthirsty battle of Verdun, which took place in 1916.
The game is set during the First World War and it is crafted in such a way that it delivers a dedicated World War 1 shooter experience never seen before.
Verdun offers a realistic impression of the WWI battles, seamless MMO experience, historical locations, and an unique cooperative gameplay.
- Personal level in lobby now displayed correctly
- Problems with going fullscreen/windowed fixed
- squadlobby playercounter fixed
- Spies have been killed
- levels have been reset
- losing side unable to respawn has been fixed
- ingame join bug where players would join wrong
- Removed display of active abilities of player who left the game
- Fixed connection security error
- Fixed dodgy grenade physics
- Prepared game for stand-alone distribution
- Custom controls. you can now adjust your controls in the mainmenu and ingame (including joystick input)
- Added NCO “Active” Abilities. “Command” and “Mortar shot”.
- Players can now join squad matches in progress (they join an existing squad in-game as a replacement)
- If after 3 minutes a squad match has not found proper opponents for 2v2, a game will commence 1v1.
- Tweaked the wöevre plains level
- Graphics options: postfx can now be toggled.
- Audio options: you can now mute the mainmenu music
- Invite: Browser players can now invite people