An Enemy Territory total conversion modification
TC:E is currently being developed by GrooveSix Studios and TeamTerminator. While TeamTerminator is known for the famous Q3 based TrueCombat series, GrooveSix Studios was initiated by retired TeamTerminator co-founder Coroner to develop a Return to Castle Wolfenstein modification that is not released.
Thus, as very experienced Q3-based content creators, we hope to be able to serve the gaming community with a quality offering.
Now, the most important question: "What can you expect from TC:E?" TC:E is a tactical-team shooter, set up in a modern-world environment.
TC:E puts you into the role of elite mercenary soldier in the conflicts of two internationally operating forces.
- Texture Tone Mapping
- HDR Lighting
- Realistic scaling
- High quality sounds (44khz)
- Rich, deluxe graphics, based on high-resolution digital-camera shots
- Letterbox & widescreen modes - TrueVision
- Dynamic Eye Adaption - DynEA
- Cross Platform Gaming (Win, OS X, Linux)
- Tactical-teamplay oriented, modern-world combat simulation
- Realistic weapon behavior simulation
- Iron sight aiming system, no crosshair
- Sophisticated ballistic simulation including multiple-layer object penetration
- Professional mode: 1-life, short-timed, objective driven scenarios in realistic environments
- Bodycount mode: team deathmatch style, gametype to relax?
- Reinforced OBJ, as Capture the Flag in stock maps
- Balanced, team specific set of real-world weapons (Beretta 92, Glock 19, Ump45, Mac-10, M4, Ak-47, and more)
- Free climb
- Lag compensation, client-side bullet prediction, punkbuster support
- Immersive and lethal, fast-paced action"
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- added 16:9, 16:10 and 4:3 support with fixed horizontal FOV of 90 deg
- added 4 additional common screen resolutions to UI (including 1680x1050)
- added kills, deaths, suicides and team kills to scoreboard
- balancing fixes