TUER is a 3D FPS written in JAVA, JOGL and JOGG.
TUER is a very small First Person Shooter. You can shoot robots in a museum with your rocket launcher. It uses a kind of dynamic lighting. You can also perform screenshots and snapshots.
· Java 2 Standard Edition Runtime Environment
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· some new music
· the weapon is displayed correctly in the bottom right corner
· OpenJDK/IcedTea support (but still problems with the sound)
· a blue print of the next major version here (extremely unstable and buggy): http://download.tuxfamily.org/tuer/tuer.jnlp
· some regressions in the artificial intelligence :(