RoboTournament project is a RoboRally-inspired game with Death Match, Rally, and Capture The Flag matches.
RoboTournament is a RoboRally inspired game where players program their robots to vanquish their opponents.
RoboTournament features multiple game types (Death Match, Rally, and Capture The Flag), TCP/IP multiplayer support, six weapons including the BFG, a map editor, a wide variety of board elements, integrated chat, and computer-controlled robots for Rally and Death Match games.
Here are some key features of "RoboTournament":
· Multiple Game Types: Death Match, Rally, and Capture The Flag
· Multi-Player through TCP/IP
· Six weapons including the BFG
· Map Editor
· Wide variety of board elements
· Integrated chat
· Computer controlled robots for Rally and Death Match games
What's New in This Release:
· This release changes the deployment, but adds no functionality.
· The server and client are now distributed as individual, platform specific executables.