Quake 4 1.2 Point Release
Quake 4 is a highly appreciated FPS game.
You are Matthew Kane, an elite member of Rhino Squad and Earth's valiant invasion force. Fight alone, with your squad, or in hover tanks and mechanized walkers as you engage in a heroic mission to the heart of the Strogg war machine.
Battle through the beginning of the game as a combat marine, then after your capture, as a marine-turned-Strogg with enhanced abilities and the power to turn the tide of the war.
Built on id Software's revolutionary DOOM 3 technology, QUAKE 4 also features fast-paced multiplayer competition modeled after the speed, feel, and style of QUAKE III Arena.
Quake 4 DEMO is released by Id Software.
Here are some key features of "Quake 4":
· Highly anticipated sequel to id software's award-winning QUAKE II.
· Diversity of combat. Fight through solo missions as well as buddy and squad-based operations; or pilot heavy walkers and hover tanks through outdoor battles and epic firefights.
· Being captured and converted to Strogg becomes Earth's only hope for defeating the Strogg.
· Player is not alone - he and his squad are part of a massive invasion force.
· Utilizes the industry leading DOOM 3 technology to create an unparalleled visual and aural experience.
· Arena-style multiplayer that allows players to play as Strogg or Marine in deathmatch, team deathmatch and capture-the-flag modes.
What's New in This Release:
· n addition to a number of new changes and updates, this 1.1 Point Release also includes the changes from update 126.96.36.199, beta 188.8.131.52 and beta 184.108.40.206. If you have not previously updated QUAKE 4, this update will bring your installation completely up to date. If you have previously installed an earlier update, this update can be installed over the earlier update(s) without problems - there is no need to re-install previous updates released through the id Software website. Doing so may adversely affect the proper functionality of your installation.