Project Timeless 2.1 Beta
Project Timeless is a 3D-Shooter created for the multi-player mode exclusively.
The player has the opportunity to join one of those fractions. The game takes place in different locations, sometimes the missions are part of a small campaign that features different mission-targets that have to be fulfilled by the teams.
Each soldier arranges himself at the beginning an individual equipment from different components. Each of these components/weapons has tactical pro's and con's whereby a complex play happening is developed. By killing opponents or fulfilling mission goals the individual players receive points.
Here are some key features of "Project Timeless":
· The campaign system enables PT to create multiple objectives and missions within a single map. Those in-map missions can completely differ from each other, even take place in different locations. Thatīs why a PT-Map is usually larger and more varied than maps of other games/mods.
Stealth, Movement sensor & radar
· Feel the real thrill by using the movement sensor to detect your enemies that may be cloaked by the powerful stealth generator!
· On the radar you will see friends, sometimes even enemies and mission-goals in colors depending on their priority.
Large outdoor areas
· By using a special mapping-method PT features some maps with large nice-looking outdoor terrain with a never seen performance at the half-life engine!
Detailled player models
· The characters are equipped with suits that fit their environment, you can choose between 5 different heads for udf and 2 for hor and the player-models have completely new animations. For example the player can prone or give silent commands via body-language.
· Experience gameplay with realistic and modern weapon systems or all new futuristic prototypes and powerful inventions on the side of the cyborgs featuring great visual effects. PT features nearly 30 weapons at all and various gadgets/add-ons to equip your player with.
Independence for mappers
· The PT-Mapping system offers mappers large possibilities in creating and designing their maps. The choice and combination of mission-targets is hardly restricted. Detailled infos can be found in the Mapping-Section - anything is fully documentated.
· Listen to the exclusively composed PT Score or to your own MP3's by using the integrated MP3-Player.