Panzers is a simple 3D multiplayer tank game.
The player controls a WW2 tank. The player controls the tank in a fully 3D environment trying to blast other players.
Several different vehicles will be selectable, but currently there are two different panzers at your disposal.
Here are some key features of "Panzers":
· multiplayer action through a server (still flaky at best though)
· full 3D environment with lakes, houses and woods
· panzers can be fully controlled, including turrets, and they have different characteristics
· some kind of physics approximation for shells
· loads of bugs
· maps can be created by just editing a grayscale png file
At present Panzers is more a technology demo than something you'd want to spend too much time playing. Better playability will be added sooner or later. Help is appreciated, of course.
What's New in This Release:
· integrated the osgSDL library into src/osgSDL/