HLDS Control Panel is a php based web app to start a Half-life dedicated server (hlds) and any of it's mod games (CS, DOD) using a web browser.
Form driven for ease of use, and no need for shell access. Includes mapcycle admin, for editing mapcycle.txt. Written on Linux/PHP4
Here are some key features of "HLDS Control Panel":
· Start/Stop server
· View/Purge the build up of game log files
· View/Edit/Shuffle Mapcycles
· Server monitoring page
· Email notify when a game is started
· Limit how many game instances users can start (by port number)
· Steam web gui for updating/installing steam games (dedicated servers only)
· Remote listener for starting up games on other servers
· Linux/Unix, a webserver, PHP, Halflife and any of the supported mods.
Developed and tested on:
· Linux (Kernels 2.6.9, and 2.6.10), PHP 4.3.8 and PHP 4.3.10, and Apache 1.3.33, and 2.0.51.
What's New in This Release:
New features/enhancements include:
· User editing is enabled in Useradmin
· Bind to IP is now a startup option
· 1st release of config file editor
· A version check is displayed on the main page
· Steam client now has an option of DOD:Source
· There is a utilites page for checking phpinfo() and write access to hlds_dirs (useful for me when helping users)