Digital Paintball 2.00 Alpha Build 023
Digital Paintball is a freeware FPS game available for Linux and Windows platforms.
Digital Paintball 2 is a fast-paced first-person game with capture the flag, elimination, siege, and deathmatch (free-for-all) styles of gameplay. This project focuses on enhancing the Quake2-based engine it uses.
What's New in This Release:
· Feature: Enter game and disconnect sound effects.
· Feature: Different sound effects for team chat and global chat.
· Tweak: Fixed sound attenuation in software sound mode to have exponential falloff so you're not hearing things on the other side of the map like they're right next to you. 4:33 AM 5/14/2008
· Bugfix: Fixed crash with blank file specification.
· Bugfix: Fixed occasional crash when viewing scoreboard.
· Media: New PGP and Spyder sounds.
· Media: New footstep and falling sounds.
· Media: New chat, connect, and disconnect sounds.
· Media: Tweaked PGP and Trracer animations (these require playing on a new server to work properly).