America's Army (Coalition) with Dedicated Server for Linux 2.8.0
America's Army is one of the five most popular action games played online.
America's Army: Special Forces is the follow-up to America's Army: Operations, which was released on July 4, 2002.
In America's Army: Special Forces, players attempt to earn Green Beret status by completing individual and collective training missions drawn from the Special Forces Assignment and Selection (SFAS) process.
Players who complete the SFAS process have the opportunity to take on elite Special Forces roles and are qualified to play in multiplayer missions with units ranging from the elite 82d Airborne Division to the 75th Ranger Regiment.
Includes the complete game America's Army: Operations.
- Authentic U.S. Army experience Realistic depiction of the values, units, equipment and career opportunities that make the Army the world's premier land force continually updated to incorporate new occupations, units, technologies and adventures.
- Realistic roles Including Weapons Specialist (18B), Intelligence (18F), Engineer (18C), Communications (18E) and Combat Medic (18D).
- Challenging Green Beret training Complete training missions drawn from the SFAS process at Fort Bragg. Successfully complete SFAS and advance to Special Forces Qualification Course (Q-Course) missions to explore new Special Forces roles.
- Intense Special Forces action Intense Special Forces action Experience multiplayer missions in simulated combat environments. Take part in missions that span the capabilities of a Special Forces detachment, including unconventional warfare, direct action, surveillance and reconnaissance and Combat Search and Rescue.
- Detailed Special Forces equipment and military hardware Building on the equipment available in America's Army: Operations, America's Army: Special Forces adds the M4 Carbine featuring the Picatinny rail mod system for attaching laser-aiming devices and sighting systems; the MP5SD6 Remington 870 shotgun for forced entry; the AT4, a shoulder-fired anti-tank rocket and the BDM, a shoulder-fired bunker demolition munition.
- Accurate Soldier behavior Players are bound by the laws of land warfare, Army values (honor, duty and integrity) and realistic rules of engagement as they navigate challenges in teamwork-based multiplayer force vs. force operations. Mission accomplishment standings are evaluated based on team effort and adherence to a set of values and norms of conduct.
America's Army (Coalition) with Dedicated Server for Linux
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!