apricots project is a 2D plane dogfighting game.
Apricots is a quick, fun, and delightful 2D plane dogfighting game. It supports 1 or 2 players with possible computer AI opponents.
Players shoot enemy planes and bomb targets with the aim of attaining the highest score.
· SDL > 1.2.0
What's New in This Release:
· Sanity check on configuration options now applied
· Configuration from apricots.cfg extended to all options at runtime
· Portability Bugfixes applied to getConfig()
· Mouse pointer now hidden during game
· Major code cleanup in sampleio class. Looks tidier, but BUG1 still present
· BORLAND specific options in apricots.cpp found to be redundant Removed.
· Game speed now properly regulated by TICK_INTERVAL parameter (Fixes BUG2)