a2b is an abstract train game.
You guide trains to their destination without letting them collide with each other.
Each game is played on a set of tracks on which trains run at regular intervals. You click-pick a train and accelerate, brake or stop as necessary to safely guide it to its destination.
As trains are continously launched, more than 1 train will want to use the same section of a track potentially leading to a collision.
You resolve this by making a train wait while you rush another train or even cancel a train by sending it back to its base.
When you despatch 100 trains, a level is complete. 2 more tracks are added to the network and the game continues.
· Click on or near a train to select it. Only 1 train can be selected at anytime.
· Press UP arrow key to accelerate the selected train.
· Press DOWN arrow key to brake (and reverse) the selected train.
· Press LEFT or RIGHT arrow key to stop the selected train.
· You can use W, S, A and D instead of UP, DOWN, LEFT and RIGHT arrow keys.
· Right click to pause the game.
· ESC to abort or quit the game.
· Use the Level Browser at the bottom of the main menu to choose a level to play.