TuxFighter is an asteroid-like shooter written in python/pygame.
Your goal is to waste valuable lifetime (or even paid worktime) while steering and spinning a pinguin-shaped alter ego throug a universe full of nasty enemys. The enemys try to collide into you but YOU CAN FIGHT BACK !
Shoot rockets at your enemys but be warned, you have always just twice the number of rockets as the number of enemys on the screen. So aim careful, because some rockets may bounce back from the edge of the screen.
Gain extra points or even applause by killing enemys be a rocket reflecting from walls. Enter the highscore-list and try to improve your shot/miss ratio.
· Python 2.4
· PyGame 1.7.1
What's New in This Release:
· Fullscreen support (Thanks to Mortiz Wilhelmy)
· Debian-Rays graphic bug fixed
· Headshots message in game.
· Stoned rockets are green.
· Joystik support (not much tested)
· Hemp and Ubuntu symbols rotating around player
· offer some protection against collisions with enemys.
· (More symbols offer better protection).
· credit screen email function should work better now.
· possible other bugfixes, not documentated and forgotten.