Trosnoth is a very very addictive and fun network team game written in Python and PyGame.
- Grenades are now colour-coded according to team
- Adjusted upgrade costs to balance game.
- New in-game chat interface.
- Added a "Game Over" game phase when you can hunt rabbits without bots getting in the way.
- New and updated achievements.
- Respawn gauge now shows countdown to game start.
- Rogue shots now look more like ye olde Trosnothe shottes.
- Server now has an XMPP bot that can notify people of running games.
- Replaced "Play Special" menu with "Server Settings".
- Added ability to change user password on authentication server.
- Added ability to select tournament mode if server supports it.
- Fixed bug where stars and grenades did not always appear in the correct place on all clients.
- Game no longer crashes on computers with no audio devices
- Various bug fixes.