The Pycadia Project is a Vector-based games written in Python.
The Pycadia Project is home to vector gaming, python style. Current project members are SpaceWarpy (a clone of the classic "SpaceWar") and Vektoroids (an Asteroids clone).
The games are fronted by a configurable, easy to use GUI.
· pygame 1.5.5 (required)
· PyGTK 1.99.16 (required)
· Python 2.2.2 (required)
What's New in This Release:
· Added an ebuild for gentoo-linux users.
· SpaceWarpy now calculates gravity based on the config file.
· Added a per-user config file (ie. ~/.pycadia.conf) for linux users.
· Made a standalone executable for windows platforms.
· Tidied up ebuild & win32 exe setup.
· Addded an icon.
· Fixed vektoroids player start position.