Tanky project is a tank shooting game for 2-3 players.
Tanky is a tank shooting game with old-school graphics (lines and flying pixels in 16 colors). It can be played by 2-3 players on one keyboard.
The main goal is to shoot your opponents down. You have one tank, five shots, and a shield which can take five points of damage.
Every time, there are different bonuses flashing around.
Collect them and gain faster weapons, more shots, recharge your shield, etc. The best-scored player wins.
What's New in This Release:
· Better starting screen, with nice key layout.
· Game is no more limited to 11 levels.
· New engine improvements allow blinking walls - moving wall effect is avaiable. Tiles can blink at different speeds. Until now, only small mines were blinking.
· Changed scoring system. Points earned not only for victory, but also for successful hits. And now, you earn different amount of points for Flawless and UF victories. Also after-level-statistics screen is improved
· Levels now have names. Name of the level is shown at the beginning with exciting pixel effect.
· Shots are now 2x2 pixels large. This greatly improves their visibility.
· Multilanguage support added. For now, EN and SK languages are avaiable. English is default. Just run 'TANKY.EXE SK' for Slovak language.
· Walls can be destroyed
· And the most exciting improvement : You can collect bonuses. They appear randomly at random locations, as flashing multicolor boxes. They can be destroyed by a single shot. Only one bonus on screen at once. Player can use only one bonus at once - collecting new bonus will deactivate the old one. Avaiable bonuses are : Gauss - ultra fast shots ; Wide - 3-way fire, with 15 shots! ; 15x - gives you 15 shots! ; Back fire - rear fire ; Death - transforms you to an invincible mobile mine ; Shield - shield regeneretion ; Quick reload - regenerates ammo immediately after the shot disapears ; 2-way - bidirectional front+rear fire with 10 shots.