Super Mario Clone FX 1.1
Super Mario Clone FX is a jump-and-run game in the style of Super Mario World.
It features a built-in level editor which can be used to easily create your own levels.
Here are some key features of "Super Mario Clone FX":
In-Game Level Editor
· Activated by F8 in the game. You can insert any graphic file as a background or massive sprite in the game.
· Many standart graphics like hedges and ground sprites are included. You can insert enemys, set the player's start position on the level,
· insert active sprites, and create half-massive sprites which the player can jump through, but can not fall through.
· Each level ends with gate or pipe, press up or down to enter the next level.
Multiple Maryo Stages
· Includes small Maryo, normal Maryo, and fire Maryo. Advance to the next stage by getting mushrooms and fire plants.
· These items can be obtained by jumping into question mark boxes.
· Get an aerial perspective between levels, just like the World Map in Super Mario World.
Great Sounds and Music
· High quality Ogg music and sounds for the EXTRA maryo game feeling.
Save and Load
· Save anytime from the game menu. Then load whenever you want.
Get Extra Lives
· By getting 100 coins or finding the Green Mushrooms.
· Simple Directmedia Layer
What's New in This Release:
· User/Game directory separation
· Overworld updates
· Graphic and animation updates
· Level updates
· Many fixes