Py Connect Four project is a graphical two-player Connect Four game written in Python.
Py Connect Four is an implementation of the classic, two-player, Connect Four game. Each player has a color, either black or red, and they take turns putting their pieces in.
The first player with four pieces in a row at any angle wins the round. It is completely written in Python, and uses the PyGame library with the SDL library.
· pygame 1.2 (required)
· Python 2.0 (required)
· Simple DirectMedia Layer 1.2.3 (required)
What's New in This Release:
· F12 takes snapshot at anytime during game
· Unrepeatable snapshot naming
· Globalized and made dynamic font loading
· Shrink font to fit in place (SDL ttf library changed since pygame 1.2)
· Prints "Snapshot Taken"
· Play Again Menu and Escape Menu Cleaned up
· Removed Unused Menu