PSY PONG 3D 0.9
A 3D Pong clone
* The game level will start at 1 (one), and will increase every two seconds.
* Everything in the game will be affected by the current level: player speed, ball speed, camera rotation speed, CPU player performance (if you play against it).
* During the game, the players may swap sides randomly, so watch out!
* There's an invisible warp hole when you pass beyond the floor wall, that will transport the player to the opposite side.
* The first player to score 5 points wins!
...are made to be broken!
* The game can start from a different level. To do that, just use the --level command line option, followed by the level you want. You can also stop the game level from increasing, by issuing the --no-inc option.
* OK, not everything is affected by the game level. If you wish, you can stop the camera from rotating, using the --no-rot option.
* Player warping and swapping, can also be turned off with the --no-warp and --no-swap options respectively.
* You can choose to win at a different score. To do that, just use the --limit option, followed by the score limit.
* Other game options can also be changed, like enabling full screen mode, changing screen resolution, or setting different floor, player and ball sizes.
* Use the --help option to see all the available options.