Kimboot is a sick and addictive arcade game.
You control a hand holding some very heavy ball on a rope (physics simulation included), and there are a lot of enemies trying to eat your hand. You won't let them! Crush'em all with the ball!
What's New in This Release:
· major code cleanup; some parts were rewritten from scratch.
· Kimboot uses now OpenGL for drawing.
· theme support
· you can make your own graphics and sound, and then just choose your custom theme in Options.
· background image - theme-dependent. - new graphic effects.
· new kinds of enemies (Drunken, Genius and Boss).
· enemies are now animated.
· it is now possible to change the resolution and run Kimboot in a window.
· bombs added.
· added mouse support in menu.
· modified menu.
· rope is more stable.
· added a commandline param ("-o" or "--options-to-cur-dir"
· run Kimboot with that and it will look for (and save) options and hiscores to Kimboot directory (instead of user directory))