Kamikaze project is a bomberman-style action game for KDE. Multiple themes, rulesets and internet level updates are provided to the player. Online multiplayer games are supported as well.
Here are some key features of "Kamikaze":
· 4 Themes, and original graphics can be used, too
· 10 levels, and unlimited more (see the Level sharing page)
· new!Internet level repository
· Level editor
· Support for the GGZ Gaming Zone
· new!Network protocol
· Snapshot versions for OPIE
· Port to Python/SDL
What's New in This Release:
· When playing online, player statistics are now registered with the server.
· All other modifications are maintenance updates to make it work with current KDE and GGZ versions.
· All data files were converted to UTF-8 to get rid of umlaut display problems.