Kamefu is the collection manager and emulator frontend for KDE. The direct inspiration for this application is the audio player amaroK. It supports emulators for systems like MAME, NES, SNES, Nintendo 64, Game Boy Advance, Master System, Megadrive, PC Engine and more.
Planned features are:
Configuration for each emulator is handled by modules created with a script language like Python, Perl and Kommander. The collection manager can check if your games are valid via an XML database. New emulator configuration modules and databases can be downloaded with KHotNewStuff.
Supported systems(as 0.1):
· NES (Nintendo Entertainment System)
· SNES (Super Nintendo Entertainment System)
· GB/GBC (Game Boy/Game Boy Color)
· GBA (Game Boy Advance)
· MAME (Multiple Arcade Machine Emulator)
· Qt 3.3.x
· QtSQL with QSQLITE plugin
· KDE 3.5
NOTE: This is beta release, not all features are complete and the whole need polishing and bugfix. Use "Report Bug..." in Help to submit bugs and wishes.
Source can be found in KDE's SVN at: /trunk/playground/games/kamefu
What's New in This Release:
· Update the filters after the collection building.
· Fix addition on ZIP file in the collection.
· Fix the desktop file to display correctly in menu.