KBall Final 2004
KBall is a game of skill and reflexes, non violent, suitable for all ages.
The idea is to move a ball around the map, without falling, without running out of time, and getting the prizes, in order to reach the exit.
The map has different traps, such as slides, pushers, jumps, falls, walls, etc.
Maps are viewed from top view, and the walls and player's ball are real-time rendered in beautiful 3D.
Here are some key features of "KBall":
· Is 100% non-violent FUN - Suitable for ALL ages.
· Also, a easy to use, full map editor included! You can do your OWN maps!!!
· Available with cross-platform support for DOS, Windows, Unix, Linux, BeOS, QNX and MacOS systems.
· Source code also available (under open source license)
· Made in C++, using Allegro game library and other open source tools.
What's New in This Release:
· New speech sounds for game over and won screen.
· Fixed some engine bugs.
· New levels.
· Removed the "demo" message.
· Entering final stage of release.
· F11 key toggles show or not fps.
· New Windows installer.