Jets'n'Guns is a fast paced arcade action game for Linux users. Side-scrolling shooters have never been better, with 43 levels of action, saving the universe through levels in space, underwater, through jungles, and across lava planets.
With over 270 different enemies, 90 different ship upgrades, and 12 different ships, endless variety awaits you in levels designed with huge detail, and with amazing effects.
· 2.2.x or better Linux kernel with glibc-2.1 or later and X-Windows (XFree86 3.3.5 or later)
· 1.8 GHz x86 Processor
· 128 MB RAM
· 100 MB HDD Space
· 4 x CD-ROM
· Hardware Accelerated 3D Graphics card with 128 MB video memory
· OSS or ALSA Compatible Sound Card
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed incorrect Grapple version included
· Fixed issue with new kernel incompatibilities
· Fixed issue with OpenGL path not being found
· Fixed some pulseaudio sound issues