Hot Potato Online 1.2.0
Hot Potato Online is a fast paced arena sport game where players try to explode the opposition using a short-fused potato bomb.
The generated environment can be used to bounce, corner, and surprise foes.
Here are some key features of "Hot Potato Online":
· Up to 4 players
· Team play
· 3 match types fully configurable
· Single player training "bot"
· 4 types of tiles (ground, solid, bounce, holes)
· Lobby and in-game "emotes"
· Last game and total results
· Potato deflection
· Overtime for first position
· Fullscreen / Window options
· In-game music and sounds
What's New in This Release:
· Players can join games in progress
· Button clicks can be cancelled
· Updated version system
· MSVCP71.DLL part of installation
· Fixed bug where we could not click buttons in the lobby
· Music can again be turned off (was broken since v. 1.1.0)
· Players will see a black screen while waiting for other players.
· Fixed number of "Killed-KilledBy" when playing in teams.
· Linux specific updates
· Statically linked freeglut and glpng
· Ability to change from fullscreen to window mode and vice versa,
· Fixed crash on clients when the server leaves the game,
· Cursor can be moved while loading the lobby.