A wonderful arcade game for children
Following Brea's calls for help Gish suddenly finds himself in the subterranean sewers of Dross, a long forgotten city filled with twisting corridors, evil traps and some of the most demented creatures imaginable.
With his gelatinous structure as his only means of defense Gish must follow the echoing cries of his damsel in distress deep into the earth bellow. What freakish creatures dwell in this subterranean land? Who is Brea's captor? And just how far down does the rabbit hole go?
Life is not easy when you're a 12 pound ball of tar...
Minimum system requirements:
· Windows 98/ME/2000/XP, Linux or OSX 10.1+
· AMD,Intel or G3 1000+ Mhz processor
· OpenGL video card with 32 mb of memory
· 256MB of memory
Recommended system requirements:
· AMD, Intel, or G4 1500+ Mhz processor
· OpenGL VideoCard with 64+ mb of memory
· 256MB of memory
You must have SDL, OpenAL, and Ogg Vorbis libraries installed for Gish to work properly. Gish also must be run in X from the actual folder its installed in. If you have problems with Gish crashing make sure your desktop is in 24 or 32 bit color. Also try running Gish with the no music option (./gish -nomusic) or the no sound option (./gish -nosound). To turn the sound back on you must use ./gish -sound.
Full Version includes:
· Dynamic Physics and Real-time Lighting
· Destructible environment
· 34 Story levels
· Over 20 Collection levels
· 6 unique VS. mode
· 28 different VS. levels
· Many hidden "secrets"
· Over 10 different types of Enemies
· 5 "Super Secret" Level
our in-depth analysis
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 1.52
- Fixed custom loading levels in OSX
- Added paste support for offline registration
- Changed Linux Gish directory in HOME to be hidden
- Fixed two missing sounds related to finding secret areas