GTK Cervi 0.3
GTK Cervi is a multiplayer Cervi clone.
I'm not really sure if Cervi is original name of it but I know this game as Cervi so it will be named GTK Cervi. It is a multiplayer game (for 2-8 players) where players drive their worms.
Worms are getting longer and players mustn't collide with any worm. Winner is the last surviving worm. For more information see `Gameplay internals' section.
Differences between "GTK Cervi" and the original Cervi:
· Some little differences in gameplay - these won't be fixed because I like this gameplay.
· Our cerv's are antialiased.
· We have different field size, and it can be changed.
· Different controls.
· More players.
· Different scoring.
· Hatrick and extra hatrick bonuses.
· GNU C++ compiler (gcc & g++)
· GNU C library (glibc)
· GNU Standard C++ library (libstdc++) v2 (v3 is better of course)
· GIMP Toolkit (GTK+) and GIMP Drawing Kit
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed Makefile.