GMAMEUI is a front-end for MAME on Linux.
GMAMEUI is an enhancement of GXMame, fixing a number of long-standing bugs (including adding support for SDLMame in preference over the now-obsolete X-MAME) and adding new UI features.
- Support for SDLMame
- Support for more recent versions of MAME (currently supporting up to v0.123)
- Support for the recent features introduced to MAME (the last version supported by GXMame was 0.95)
- Migration to Glade for UI, allowing easier maintenance
- A substantial number of bug fixes and UI improvements over GXMame
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Add support for dynamically listing PNG effect files
- Enhancements to the ROM Info screen
- Bug fixes