GMAMEUI is a front-end for MAME on Linux. It helps with the easy playing and configuring of arcade games on your Linux.
GMAMEUI is an enhancement of GXMame, fixing a number of long-standing bugs (including adding support for SDLMame in preference over the now-obsolete X-MAME) and adding new UI features.
Here are some key features of "GMAMEUI":
· Support for SDLMame
· Support for more recent versions of MAME (currently supporting up to v0.123)
· Support for the recent features introduced to MAME (the last version supported by GXMame was 0.95)
· Migration to Glade for UI, allowing easier maintenance
· A substantial number of bug fixes and UI improvements over GXMame
· XMAME or SDLMAME
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Add support for dynamically listing PNG effect files
· Enhancements to the ROM Info screen
· Bug fixes