Shoot UFOs. Save city. Get highscore.
Prevent aliens from destroying your city and your cannons.
You are "TheHuman" and by that you have the power to control two of the lousiest cannons in universe using them to defend yourself against the alien attackwaves. Trying to express it in a more precise way: "Kill EVERYTHING!"
· You need "Allegro" and "DUMB" ,if you want to compile the sources. The game is written in C/C++ and it should (thanks to Allegro,DUMB) be possible to be compiled on Linux, MAC, Unix and Win32 systems.
What's New in This Release:
· InGame...uhm..."Music" added (don't panic, can be switched off!)
· Menue-FONT and InGame-FONTs adjusted
· Mouse support for menues added
· darkened, discolored titlescreen as Story-,Instructions-,Top10 background
· InGame background improved (with sidescrolling starfield)
· Music and SwapStereo options now accessible through the menue
· DUMB and Allegro logos,homepages integrated on titlescreen
· rare gameobject(Shot) disappearing BUG resolved
· incorrect programme-shutdown BUG resolved
· now using Allegro v4.1.8(wip)(previously v4.0.3)
· now using DUMB v.0.9.2 for "music"playback