Castle-combat is a clone of the old DOS game Rampart.
Up to four players build castle walls, place cannons inside these walls, and shoot at the walls of their enemy(s).
If a player can't build a complete wall around one of his castles, he loses. The last surviving player wins.
· Python 2.3 or higher
What's New in This Release:
· single-player training
· Conquer mode
· Game-mode/map selection
· Cmd-Q quits on mac
· colorize castle-selection-novas
· add key repeat
· a lot of code refactoring, especially the net code
· pause game when pressing escape and allow to stop the game from the pause screen
· force server to wait for clients
· add a way to turn fullscreen and sound on/off
· Clean handling of lost connections during game