Bug Squish 0.0.6
Bug Squish is a game in which you have to squish bugs before they suck all the blood out of your arm.
In Bug Squish, you must defend your arm from an onslaught of blood-sucking insects. Use your fly-swatter to squish them before they suck you dry.
Bug Squish is based on the shareware game "Blood Suckers" for MacOS.
Here are some key features of "Bug Squish":
· 32 waves of attacking insects
· "Extra Blood" and "Bonus Score Multiplier" extras
· Multiple bug types
· Humorous, high quality sound effects
· Fun music
· Mouse control
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed "Ugh" and "Ouch" sounds for embedded version.
· Added 'Start' and 'Continue' buttons to embedded title screen.
· Game pauses when you press Escape (Cancel) in embedded version.
· Game state saved when you quit, loaded when you start again, so you can unpause even if you've quit the game completely!
· Splatted bugs eventually vanish in embedded version.
· Embedded version uses hidden file (~/.bugsquish) for high score, instead of a visible one (~/bugsquish.dat)
· Embedded version uses mouse motion, not mouse button press. (Too easy to not lift stylus high enough.)