Arydox: Project Golden Hawk 1.2
Arydox is a fast-paced top-down view vertically scrolling arcade shoot 'em up.
Then ARYDOX is your game!
Jump into your high-tech spaceship codenamed Golden Hawk and pilot it through a challenging universe where only the strongests survive! This game is a 2D vertically scrolling top-down view retro style space shooter, similar to Raptor, Tyrian and the AMIGA classic SWIV, featuring high quality graphics, CD quality music and 18 levels of adrenaline pumping action.
Arydox is a fast-paced top-down view vertically scrolling arcade shoot 'em up (or a retro SHMUP as the fans know this category). You control a space fighter blasting hordes of aliens using your firepower and your way through 18 adrenaline pumping action. Arydox: Project Golden Hawk is similar to Raptor, Tyrian, DemonStar, Strayfire and the AMIGA classic SWIV. The game's main features are:
· three totally different races of enemies,
· big boss at the end of every episode (one for each races),
· minibosses at the end of every level,
· 18 different levels (from easier to harder, space and surface missions),
· 31 different types of enemies,
· nine different weapon types to upgrade your ship's firepower to the max,
· shields, bonus points, bonus lives, kill-all bonuses, ...
· The game can be controlled using the arrow keys or using your mouse.
· openGL supporting video card
· 32M video RAM (or above)
· OSS compatible sound card
· OS: Linux kernel 2.4 (or above) and XWindows
What's New in This Release:
· hardware (openGL) acceleration included,
· installer added to the Windows version,
· switching to shareware model (download once and buy the license key only),
· game controls can be customized,
· a lot of particle effects added,
· background graphics enhanced.
Arydox: Project Golden Hawk
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!