AngsTRON is a motorcycle arena dueling game.
This game is about two motorcycles (sometimes robots) who duel trying to enclose each other in their trails. Its like Armagetron Advanced and glTron, both games inspired in the lightcycles scene from the Movie Tron.
There are, actually some differences between Angstron and those games. Angstron is not set in TRON or anything like that, but in its own fictional universe and you have different levels. Its more like glTron meets Mortal Kombat, as you have one-on-one duels on different arenas.
The graphics might not look astounding, but its because it uses software rendering. The game is actually meant for mobile linux devices, like the Nokia Internet Tablets, the linux smartphones and the new subnotebooks coming (In fact , there is a Nokia 770 and a EeePC package available).
Here are some key features of "AngsTRON":
· Full 3D graphics
· Simple yet fun arcade game
· Runs on lots of plataforms: From Nokia 770 to PCs running Windows, Linux and BeOS
· Cool graphics telling the storyline
· Open Source and Modifiable
· The game is actually very flexible and requires little memory to run. Specially good for older machines. Requires free 16 MB of RAM to run and ~5 MB of disk, X11 running on 16 BPP and at least 800x600 (runs nativelly on 800x480).