sortdemo project is a tool for sorting algorithm demonstrations.
Sortdemo generates sequences of image files (GIF or PNG) to visualize the steps of sorting algorithms.
It supports insertion, selection, bubble (4 variations), and quick sorts. The nature and the size of the initial list can be changed at will.
The generated sequences of images can be converted to nice animations.
It can be useful for generating educational documents such as Web pages, or simply used as a teaching tool.
· gd libraries
· enough disk space for generated gif files
What's New in This Release:
· Completed the selection/insertion sort
· Moved prototypes to sortdemo.h (VR)
· Added long names for sort/data types
· Added almost sorted/reverse data types (VR)
· Made gifcount local and static (VR)
· Made selective gif/png compilation with autoconf
· Added selection/insertion sort (VR)
· Added config.h and moved some constants into it