Sdictionary is a cross-platform dictionary project uses own Sdict dictionary format.
Unlike ptkdic or gtkdic no MySQL needed, so you can work with dictionary files directly. Currently it is known to work under UNIX, Win32 and Symbian OS.
- Cross-platform, works under UNIX, Win32 and Symbian OS
- Open Source, binary .dct format is also open and described in documentation
- Unicode, all words and articles are stored in UTF-8
- Two index levels: short and full
- Compression for dictionary articles
- Tools to convert from text file to .dct and vice versa under both Win32 and UNIX
- Simple Web Dictionary which is included into package
- C library framework with simple CLI, Win32 binaries are available
- Perl API (Sdict.pm module)
- Simple, but powerful Jotter and Data applications
- Compiler which helps you to create own dictionaries
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Reference navigation was fixed for some languages in ptksdict.