prerex project is an interactive (command-line) editor and a LaTeX macro support package.
A prerequisite chart is a network of course boxes linked by prerequisite and co-requisite arrows.
What's New in This Release:
· The prerex editor now supports shifting/raising of specified diagram elements.
· The distribution now includes prerex- enabling patches for kpdf 3.5.9 and okular 4.0.3.
· The style file and editor now support commands for placing LaTeX- formatted text anywhere on the diagram.
· The documentation has been updated.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 6.0
- There is now a Qt4-based graphical front-end (vprerex) for the prerex editor.
- The prerex.sty macros generate image-cropping scripts for use with images generated from the [pdf]latex output.