owl dictionary 0.12
owl is a program to display electronic dictionaries.
Two dictionaries are currently available with this program: a huge English/German dictionary originally published by Technical University of Chemnitz, and a French/German dictionary written from scratch for dicML and therefore not as big as the first one.
Here are some key features of "owl dictionary":
· support of the whole dicML standard
· available for all important operating systems
· user interface in English, German and French
· possibility to print
· for free and open source
· Java VM 5.0 (respectively 1.5)
What's New in This Release:
· The current version is 0.12. It's a beta version. This why it may contain errors. Future versions will contain new functions.