opensurveypilot project is a simple survey software.
It's a Web-based system enabling the preparation and evaluation of votes, inquiries, online surveys, polls, and much more.
Here are some key features of "opensurveypilot":
· opensurveypilot provides different possibilities for visualising your data.
· A strong API calcutes the data in realtime.
· Use different charts for visualising.
· Using a comfortable assistent, opensurveypilot can calculate complex coherences.
· It is possible to creat dependecies out of your surveys
· You can use Gantt charts, Pie charts or a tableview to display your data.
· opensurveypilot is capable to export all mined data.
· While developing osp, one thing came into our mind. opensurveypilot has to be user-friendly and intuitve.
· Using a well known "windows like" GUI, the application is easy.
· A strong rightsmanagement makes sure that the users access only authorized features and content.
· Navigation and options adapt automaticaly.
· Apache Webserver
· PHP 4.2 or higher (tested with 4.2.3 to 4.3.4)
· MySQL (tested with 3.2 )
· optional ChartDirector 2.52
What's New in This Release:
· - XML-RPC-Dependency
· Excel-Spreadsheet-Writer: on Windows Machines no Excel-Export was possible. and the workaround due to blank pages when exporting to Excel is also fixed.
· TanList-Created only 1 Tan.
· Fixed (PEAR-Update)
· blank Pages on Windows-Machines