iPeer is an application to develop and deliver rubric-based peer evaluations, to review and release student comments.
iPeer features a built-in user management system, data import/export, and an easy-to-use installer.
Here are some key features of "iPeer":
· Assignment creation.
· Custom rubric creation.
· User management system, including bulk import of students and groups.
· Student reminders via email.
· Reminder scheduling.
· Profile management.
· Student Feedback System.
· Release Comments to Students.
· Wizard Feature, Step by Step Guide for New Users.
· Easy-to-Use Installer.
· Simple Evaluatoin for TBL (Team-Based Learning).
· Export Results to Excel or txt files.
· Student Self Registration.
· PHP 4.0+ (tested on PHP 4.3.7)
· MySQL 4.0+ (code is database independent using PEAR DB, however, only tested on MySQL 4.0.20)
· Outgoing SMTP Mail Server or Local SMTP Mail Server
- Assignment creation.
- Custom rubric creation.
- User management system, including bulk import of students and groups.
- Student reminders via email.
- Reminder scheduling.
- Profile management.
- Student Feedback System.
- Release Comments to Students.
- Wizard Feature, Step by Step Guide for New Users.
- Easy-to-Use Installer.
- Simple Evaluatoin for TBL (Team-Based Learning).
- Export Results to Excel or txt files.
- Student Self Registration.