Solo on the Keyboard 8.X pre2
Solo on the Keyboard projetc is an authorized touch typing tutorial.
The course is available for QWERTY (US and UK) and Dvorak keyboard layouts as well as Italian and Russian touch typing courses. This course is the fruit of detailed experimental research done by Dr. Vladimir Shahidzhanjan, a psychologist and a journalist.
Touch typing develops:
· fast typing speed;
· healthy keyboarding habits without eye strain, and if properly practiced, without RSI (repetitive strain injury);
· enjoying of the process instead of hating it.
There are many paths to touch typing. We can offer you a challenging, psychologically correct and enjoyable way to develop effective and fast typing skills—the typing tutor YESolo on the Keyboard.
This course is a fruit of detailed experimental research done by Dr. Vladimir Shahidzhanjan, a psychologist and a journalist.
We initially focus on accuracy and comfort more than speed because speed will come by itself after completing the well-designed tasks of the course.
· 40 typing sessions limit
· GLib 2.2.0
· GTK+ 2.4.9
· GtkHTML Library
What's New in This Release:
· Various bugfixes were made. Builds for Debian 4.0, FreeBSD 6.2, Ubuntu 7.04, Mandriva 2007, and openSuSE 10.2 have been added.
· Desktop integration for Debian-based distributions has been fixed.
· There are small design improvements.
Solo on the Keyboard
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!