PitaCard is a program for creating and reviewing flashcards.
PitaCard is written in python using the PyGTK bindings to the GTK+ library.
What's New in This Release:
· cancelling a new card edit no longer inserts an empty card into the list.
· the "delete" key now deletes the selected card.
· added more metadata to setup.py.
· added INSTALL and AUTHORS to the manifest.
· the card list now focuses on a newly created card.
· Only the first line of a multiline card (front and back) is shown in the card list. This needs some polishing, but pretty much works.