Pauker 1.8 / 1.9 Beta 3
Pauker is a generic flashcard program written in Java.
You can use it to learn all the things you never want to forget, like vocabulary, capitals, important dates, etc.
Pauker uses a combination of ultra-shortterm, shortterm, and longterm memory. You can use it to learn all the things efficiently you never want to forget, like vocabulary, capitals, important dates, etc.
- completely free (OpenSource, GPL)
- flash card based,
- learning application,
- written in java
- using the leitner cardfile system,
- and works offline without the need of an internet connection.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 1.8
- Many bugs were fixed and some new translations were added.
- The overall performance, the documentation, and the GUI were improved.