OpenTeacher is an open source software that helps you in learning a foreign language.
All that OpenTeacher asks is for you to input a list of words in both a foreign and known language, so it can test you.
Here are some key features of "OpenTeacher":
· Smart question asking
· Think answer, shuffle answer and repeat answer input modes
· Easy symbol and Greek input
· Read and write T2K (Teach2000) and wrts files
· Save and open your online WRTS lists
· Support for synonyms
· Printing your word lists
· Available in English, Spanish, German, Dutch and Hungarian
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· A Typing Tutor, which adapts to your typing skills
· Flashcardexchange.com, quizlet.com, studystack.com, vocatrain.com and woordjesleren.nl vocabulary import
· Load support for Anki, CSV, CueCard, Domingo, gnuVocabTrain, Granule, JMemorize, KGeography, KDE Vocabulary, Mnemosyne, Overhoor/Drill Assistant, Overhoringsprogramma Talen, Pauker, TeachMaster, Voca, Vocabularium, VokabelTrain, and VTrain text files.
· Save support for KDE Vocabulary, CSV and HTML files
· A new start screen
· A full screen mode
· Bug fixes
· Updated translations